Compare the Different Kia SUVs
Curious about the different Kia SUV model options? The following guide will explore the four SUV models offered by Kia. Guam drivers interested in a new Kia sport utility vehicle are encouraged to browse this guide and stop in to our Guam dealership to test drive our available Kia SUVs. Compare models like the Kia Sportage vs. Sorento or the Kia Niro vs. Sportage in the list below, and you’ll see which is best for you.
The 2020 Kia Soul is a unique, compact crossover hatchback with a range of trim levels to offer. Check out these highlights:
- Up to 27 mpg city/33 mpg highway fuel economy with an intelligent variable transmission in the base trim
- Standard touchscreen display and a 60/40 split-folding rear seat
- Up to 62.1 cubic feet of cargo space with rear seat folded down
- Safety features that include a Brake Assist System (BAS) and a Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
The 2019 Kia Niro presents a high tech hybrid system while offering a few additional standard features:
- Parallel Hybrid System with regenerative braking and dual-clutch automatic transmission
- Available Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) and Smart Cruise Control (SCC)
- Up to 52 mpg city/49 mpg highway fuel economy in the Kia Niro FE base trim
- Standard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay smartphone connectivity
While the Niro and Soul both offer similar cargo and passenger room, the Niro is overwhelmingly more fuel efficient with its standard hybrid system.
The 2020 Kia Sportage offers all-wheel drive, a range of engine options, and high tech features:
- Available 2.0L turbocharged engine with up to 237 hp
- Available Dynamax™ all-wheel drive and locking center differential
- Up to 23 mpg city/30 mpg highway fuel economy with front-wheel drive in the LX trim
- 129.3 cubic feet of interior volume throughout all trim levels
If you’re comparing the Kia Niro vs. Sportage, the Niro offers better fuel economy, but the Sportage provides better performance with option of all-wheel drive, along with an impressive safety rating.
The 2020 Kia Sorento is a three-row midsize SUV available in five trims and equipped for high-performance in whatever terrain you come upon on Guam.
- Available V6 engine with 290 hp and 242 lb-ft of torque
- Available Dynamax™ all-wheel drive, locking center differential and Torque Vectoring Cornering Control (TVCC)
- Up to 5,000 pounds of towing capacity with all-wheel drive options
- Up to 73 cubic feet of cargo room and 154.2 cubic feet of passenger volume
The Sorento seven passenger capacity is a great choice for large families. It’s also great for adventurous families with that impressive towing capacity.
Shop Kia SUVs at Triple J Guam
Stop in to Triple J Guam with any of your questions regarding the offered Kia SUVs. If you are interested in purchasing a new Kia SUV, our finance team would be happy to take you through the financing options. Stop in today or contact us to test drive a Kia SUV today.