What is the Towing Capacity of a Ford F-150?
If you are searching for a pickup that can handle the toughest tasks on the jobsite or one that is up for your next weekend adventure, be sure to consider the 2019 Ford F-150. This truck offers best-in-class towing with a max of 13,200 pounds, in addition to numerous other comfort and convenience features.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity Overview
2019 Ford F-150 Engine Options and Max Towing
Guam drivers can choose from seven different new 2019 Ford F-150 configurations. There are five available engines across the lineup. The towing capacity and payload vary depending on your chosen configuration. Here are the 2019 Ford F-150 towing capacity specs for each engine:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine: Max towing capacity is 7,700 pounds.
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Max towing capacity is 9,000 pounds.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine: Max towing capacity is 11,600 pounds.
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: Max towing capacity of 11,400 pounds.
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine: Max towing capacity of 13,200 pounds.
2019 Ford F-150 Towing Tips
Before you head out on the roads of Guam towing any bulky items, keep these towing tips in mind.
- Make sure that your tires are inflated to the correct level.
- Ensure that all of the items you are towing are securely in place.
- There should be ample distance between you and the driver in front of you.
- Allow for extra clearance when passing another vehicle.
- Take extra care when merging while towing.
Ford F-150 Smart Towing Features
Take advantage of these Ford F-150 smart towing features:
- Factory-installed trailer brake controller
- Smart trailer tow connector
- Dynamic hitch assist with line-of-site guide
- BLIS® blind spot monitoring system with trailer coverage
- 8-inch productivity screen provides trailer information
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™
Get Best-in-Class Towing With the 2019 Ford F-150 in Guam
In addition to the best-in-class Ford F-150 towing capacity, you can also take advantage of best-in-class payload capacity of 3,270 pounds if you opt for the 5.0L V8 engine. There are so many reasons why the 2019 Ford F-150 should be at the top of your list. We’ve only scratched the surface. If you have any questions about the available trim levels, do not hesitate to contact Triple J Guam. Curious about the 2020 F-150? See how it compares to the Toyota Tundra! You can also learn more about the cargo capabilities of the 2020 Ford Ranger bed dimensions.