2021 Ford Ranger Trim Levels
If you’re in the market for a new pickup, there are few brands that can top the reliability, performance, and capability of a Ford truck. Built for your next adventure, the 2021 Ford Ranger is an excellent option for Federated States of Micronesia drivers who want a powerful truck that doesn’t have a lot of bulk in its design. The 2021 Ford Ranger has three trim levels for drivers to choose from at Triple J Guam: the Ford Ranger XL, the Ford Ranger XLT, and the Ford Ranger Lariat. The starting MSRP for the Ford Ranger XL is $24,820*, making it an affordable choice for most Palau drivers. Learn more about the 2021 Ford Ranger trim levels and Ford Ranger price below, then contact our team to arrange a time for a test drive.
2021 Ford Ranger Price
The first thing most drivers look at when shopping for a new truck is the starting MSRP. Finding a truck that fits your needs and your budget is essential, and the 2021 Ford Ranger offers powerful performance at driver-friendly pricing. See the starting MSRP for the Ford Ranger XL, the Ford Ranger XLT, and the Ford Ranger Lariat below:
- Ford Ranger XL: MSRP from $24,820*
- Ford Ranger XLT: MSRP from $28,870*
- Ford Ranger Lariat: MSRP from $32,910*
2021 Ford Ranger Configurations
The 2021 Ford Ranger trim levels allow Guam drivers to choose from two-bed sizes and a suite of performance and interior features. The Ford Ranger offers a maximum towing capacity of 7,500-pounds, however, this will vary depending on the trim level you choose. Explore each of the 2021 Ford Ranger trim levels and their interior features below:
Ford Ranger XL
- 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine rated at 270 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque, paired with an electronic 10-speed transmission with tow/haul mode
- EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 26 mpg highway
- Advanced technology such as FordPass Connect™ with 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, 911 Assist®, and Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Available STX Appearance Package for exterior accents and FX2 Package for off-roading features
Ford Ranger XLT
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ safety suite, complete with BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Pre-Collision Assist, and more
- Upgrades such as dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control and Ford SYNC® 3 infotainment
- Available FX4 Off-Road Package, boasting an electronic-locking rear differential, a transfer case, Terrain Management System™, and Trail Control™
Ford Ranger Lariat
- B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen (SuperCrew cab only), featuring 675 watts of power and ten premium speakers
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather upholstery, and heated front seats with power lumbar support
The Ford Ranger Lariat configuration offers an available technology package that includes Adaptive Cruise Control and Navigation System.
Shop the Ford Ranger Trim Levels at Triple J Guam!
Now that you know more about the 2021 Ford Ranger trim levels, features, and the Ford Ranger price, come to our Guam showroom to see each model in person! Our friendly staff will help you find the right build for your daily drives, and we’ll help you save with our new vehicle specials. Apply for financing today and soon you’ll be driving home in a new Ford Ranger!
More from Triple J Guam
While the Mazda CX-5 is sure to gain a lot of attention and admirers on the roads of Guam, the 2021 Mazda CX-5 interior is the true showstopper. The CX-5 interior has been completely designed with comfort, convenience, and style in mind. With plenty of space for passengers and cargo, as well as innovative…
The 2021 Honda Odyssey is not only earning accolades from Kelley Blue Book, saying, “It continues the winning ways of the best-selling minivan in the United States,” but it’s also winning the hearts of Guam drivers. The Honda Odyssey interior takes comfort and convenience to a whole new level! Learn more about why the Honda Odyssey…
Whether hauling equipment to the worksite on Guam or moving furniture to your new home, the Ford F-150 capacity offers the flexibility that you need to accommodate any task. For 2021, there are three different Ford F-150 bed size options available. Learn all about the bed size for Ford F-150 models, and stop by…
*MSRP excludes destination charges, tax, title, and license fees. Destination charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.