2021 Ford Ranger Trim Levels
If you’re in the market for a new pickup, there are few brands that can top the reliability, performance, and capability of a Ford truck. Built for your next adventure, the 2021 Ford Ranger is an excellent option for Federated States of Micronesia drivers who want a powerful truck that doesn’t have a lot of bulk in its design. The 2021 Ford Ranger has three trim levels for drivers to choose from at Triple J Guam: the Ford Ranger XL, the Ford Ranger XLT, and the Ford Ranger Lariat. The starting MSRP for the Ford Ranger XL is $24,820*, making it an affordable choice for most Palau drivers. Learn more about the 2021 Ford Ranger trim levels and Ford Ranger price below, then contact our team to arrange a time for a test drive.
2021 Ford Ranger Price
The first thing most drivers look at when shopping for a new truck is the starting MSRP. Finding a truck that fits your needs and your budget is essential, and the 2021 Ford Ranger offers powerful performance at driver-friendly pricing. See the starting MSRP for the Ford Ranger XL, the Ford Ranger XLT, and the Ford Ranger Lariat below:
- Ford Ranger XL: MSRP from $24,820*
- Ford Ranger XLT: MSRP from $28,870*
- Ford Ranger Lariat: MSRP from $32,910*
2021 Ford Ranger Configurations
The 2021 Ford Ranger trim levels allow Guam drivers to choose from two-bed sizes and a suite of performance and interior features. The Ford Ranger offers a maximum towing capacity of 7,500-pounds, however, this will vary depending on the trim level you choose. Explore each of the 2021 Ford Ranger trim levels and their interior features below:
Ford Ranger XL
- 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine rated at 270 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque, paired with an electronic 10-speed transmission with tow/haul mode
- EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 26 mpg highway
- Advanced technology such as FordPass Connect™ with 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, 911 Assist®, and Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Available STX Appearance Package for exterior accents and FX2 Package for off-roading features
Ford Ranger XLT
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ safety suite, complete with BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Pre-Collision Assist, and more
- Upgrades such as dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control and Ford SYNC® 3 infotainment
- Available FX4 Off-Road Package, boasting an electronic-locking rear differential, a transfer case, Terrain Management System™, and Trail Control™
Ford Ranger Lariat
- B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen (SuperCrew cab only), featuring 675 watts of power and ten premium speakers
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather upholstery, and heated front seats with power lumbar support
The Ford Ranger Lariat configuration offers an available technology package that includes Adaptive Cruise Control and Navigation System.
Shop the Ford Ranger Trim Levels at Triple J Guam!
Now that you know more about the 2021 Ford Ranger trim levels, features, and the Ford Ranger price, come to our Guam showroom to see each model in person! Our friendly staff will help you find the right build for your daily drives, and we’ll help you save with our new vehicle specials. Apply for financing today and soon you’ll be driving home in a new Ford Ranger!
More from Triple J Guam
If you are in the market for a budget-friendly sedan that will also help you save on fuel costs, look no further than the all-new 2022 Honda Civic. Take the base-level Honda Civic (Civic Sedan LX with a M-CVT), which earns an EPA-estimated city/40 mpg highway mpg*. You don’t have to worry about wasting…
The Honda CR-V has quickly become a popular pick with Guam drivers, and it’s not hard to see why. This versatile crossover really has made a name for itself in a crowded segment thanks to its striking good looks, advanced features, and efficient performance. If the CR-V has piqued your interest, you may be…
The Mazda CX-5 is a popular pick with Guam drivers, and it’s not hard to see why. It’s versatility, advanced features, and bold good looks set it atop the SUV segment. You have several outstanding options to choose from when it comes to 2021 Mazda CX-5 trims, so how do you narrow down your…
*MSRP excludes destination charges, tax, title, and license fees. Destination charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.