2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Specs
Electric vehicles are more popular and affordable than ever on Guam and beyond, and Ford is keeping up with the trend in the form of the 2022 Ford Lightning specs. This fully-electric version of the iconic F-150 truck – America’s best-selling pickup for 44 years – combines the strength and power of the F-150 with an advanced electric motor and an array of next-generation technology. How well does the F-150 Lightning perform? The team at Triple J Guam has everything you need to know below, including the 2022 Ford Lightning performance specs, towing capacity, dimensions, and more.
2022 Ford Lightning Specs: Performance
In addition to its classic Ford toughness, the Ford F-150 Lightning’s biggest selling point is its electric performance. You can choose between a standard and extended range model depending on your needs, but either model will deliver outstanding performance specs, even better than the traditional gasoline-powered F-150. Check out the numbers:
- Power Output (Extended Range Model): 563 hp
- Power Output (Standard Range Model): 426 hp
- Torque Output: 775 lb-ft of torque for Standard & Extended Range Models
2022 Ford Lightning Specs: Range & Charging
The F-150 Lightning’s powerful electric motor is reflected in its exceptional range and charging abilities. You’ll never experience range anxiety on the Palau roads with the F-150 Lightning, no matter if you choose the standard or extended range battery. Here are the full specs:
- Range with Extended Range Battery: 300 miles
- Range with Standard Battery: 230 miles
- Charging Time: Around 30 miles per charging hour, or 15% to 100% in eight hours*
2022 Ford Lightning Specs: Towing, Hauling, & Technology
There’s plenty more to love about the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning specs beyond its powerhouse performance and range. You’ll be getting an impressive towing and payload capacity, top-notch technology inside the cabin, and capability that matches or exceeds that of most gasoline-powered trucks.
- Max. Towing Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Max. Payload: 2,000 lbs.
- Home Power Outage Charging: The F-150 Lightning has the unique ability to power your home for up to three days, assuming 30kWh of use per day! You can even stretch this to 10 days if you ration your power, though results vary depending on your energy usage.
- Independent Rear Suspension: The F-150 Lightning is the first F-150 model with an independent rear suspension.
- The first-ever 15.5” infotainment touchscreen now comes standard inside the F-150 Lightning cabin.
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Specs: Dimensions
The F-150 Lightning has plenty of space for passengers and cargo, with seating for five and a standard SuperCrew cab:
Exterior & Cargo Dimensions
- Wheelbase: 145.5 inches
- Length: 232.7 inches
- Cab Height: 78.9 inches
- Width, Including Mirrors: 96 inches
- Cab Size: SuperCrew cab is standard
- Bed Size: A 5.5’ bed is standard
- Front Trunk: A front trunk w/ 14.1 cubic feet of lockable and sealable storage space and a sealed cabin for tailgating is standard
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Front Headroom: 40.8 inches
- Rear Headroom: 40.4 inches
- Front Legroom: 43.9 inches
- Rear Legroom: 43.6 inches
- Front Hiproom: 62.5 inches
- Rear Hiproom: 62.6 inches
Reserve Your F-150 Lightning at Triple J Guam Today!
If you have any questions about the F-150 Lightning or want to learn more about our inventory of high-quality Ford vehicles, contact us anytime or stop by our dealership near Federated States of Micronesia to talk to an expert in person. If you’re interested in bringing an F-150 Lightning home for yourself, you can apply for financing and value your trade right from our website!
More from Triple J Guam
If you want a vehicle that’s undeniably powerful and unbelievably stylish, then it’s time to take a look at the 2022 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks. The 2022 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks was built to celebrate the open roads ahead – whether packing up kayaks for a weekend trip or turning heads during…
The Mazda CX-5 is a fan-favorite year after year, so you are sure to see many of them on the roads of Palau and Federated States of Micronesia. If you would like to take your daily drives to new heights, too, we highly recommend checking out the various 2022 Mazda CX-5 configurations. Explore the 2022 Mazda CX-5 trim…
It’s not uncommon to spot a Mazda CX-5 on the roads of Palau and Federated States of Micronesia, and it’s easy to see why. No matter if you choose the Mazda CX-5 for its powerful, yet efficient, performance, its striking good looks, or its state-of-the-art features, you can feel confident that a new Mazda CX-5 will elevate your…