Does Honda or Toyota Offer Better Safety Features?
Honda and Toyota have been at the forefront of the market when it comes down to helpful safety technologies for your Palau area commute. Both the Honda Sensing suite of features and the Toyota Safety Sense technologies employ active features to help crashes from occurring on Guam.
But which safety package – and, as a consequence, which brand – is best for me? Peruse our Honda Sensing technology review below to find out.
Honda Sensing vs. Toyota Safety Sense
The Honda Sensing Suite, like Toyota Safety Sense, offers:
- Lane Departure Warning – emits a helpful warning in the event of drifting
- Forward Collision Warning – alerts you in the unlikely event of a collision, and automatically engages the brakes if you respond too slowly
- Auto High-Beam Headlights – switches between high- and low-beam lights depending on select conditions
- Adaptive Cruise Control – helps you maintain space between the vehicle in front of you, during your Seattle commute
What Does Honda Sensing Offer that Toyota Safety Sense Doesn’t?
When performing a Honda Sensing review, you will notice there are some differences between this system and Toyota Safety Sense. The Honda Sensing Suite offers additional safety features – features your Palau family shouldn’t miss out on. They include:
- Honda LaneWatch™ – Any time you signal right, the camera on the right passenger-side mirror will display live video on your touchscreen.
- Blind Spot Information System – When your turning signal is on and your Honda detects a vehicle in the lane next to you, a helpful warning sound emits.
- Cross Traffic Monitor – When your Honda is in reverse, this system warns you of a vehicle approaching from behind.
With these technologies in the Honda Sensing suite, vehicles like the Honda Accord and Honda Civic provide greater security coverage than their Toyota counterparts — the Toyota Camry and Toyota Corolla, respectively. Why not perform your own Honda Sensing technology review today?
Which Honda Vehicles Have Honda Sensing Standard?
You will find Honda Sensing features standard or optional on most vehicles in the lineup. If you are interested in this innovative technology, you have a wide range of options to choose from.
- Honda Passport – Standard on All Trims
- Honda Civic Sedan – Standard on All Trims
- Honda Accord – Standard on All Trims
- Honda CR-V – Standard on All Trims
- Honda Insight Hybrid – Standard on All Trims
- Honda Pilot – Standard on All Trims
- Honda Civic Hatchback – Standard on All Trims
- Honda HR-V – Standard on EX and Above
- Honda Odyssey – Standard on All Trims
- Honda Ridgeline – Standard on All Trims
- Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid – Standard on All Trims
Perform Your Own Honda Sensing Review
The best way to see what these systems have to offer is by performing your own Honda Sensing review and Toyota Safety Sense review. Once you get behind the wheel to experience these safety suites in person, you’ll see why many drivers love the safety features offered by Honda. Contact us today for more information or to set up a test drive.
More About Honda Models on Guam
Contact Us Honda and Toyota have been at the forefront of the market when it comes down to helpful safety technologies for your Palau area commute. Both the Honda Sensing suite of features and the Toyota Safety Sense technologies employ active features to help crashes from occurring on Guam. But which safety package – and, as…
Wondering if the Honda HR-V has AWD? The short answer is, yes — front-wheel drive is standard on the HR-V, and all-wheel drive is available on most configurations and standard on the top trim level. This means that the Honda HR-V provides extra traction when you’re driving to your favorite Guam beach. Learn more about the…
Shop New Honda Winner of the U.S. News “2018 Best Cars for Families” award, the 2018 Honda CR-V and 2018 Honda Odyssey are both strong choices for families in Barrigada, and you can find them both for sale right now at Triple J Guam near Tamuning. Find out how these Honda family vehicles earned their…