Honda Wins Four 2018 ‘Best Cars for the Money’ Awards
Want to know which Honda cars offer the best quality for their value? U.S. News and World Report has awarded the following ‘Best Cars for the Money’ awards:
- 2018 Honda CR-V – Best Compact SUV for the Money
- 2018 Honda Fit – Best Subcompact Car for the Money
- 2018 Honda HR-V – Best Subcompact SUV for the Money
- 2018 Honda Odyssey – Best Minivan for the Money
Learn why these vehicles were chosen at Triple J Auto, your Honda Guam headquarters.
The CR-V, HR-V, Fit, and Odyssey Come Out Ahead
The ‘Best Cars for the Money’ awards recognize vehicles that combine quality and value, meaning you get more car for your money. In addition, if you choose to sell the vehicle in the future, it’ll retain its value better over time. See what U.S. News and World Report has to say about these individual models:
- 2018 Honda CR-V – A five time ‘Best Car for the Money’ award-winner, the 2018 CR-V is a strong choice for Guam families because of its low cost of ownership.
- 2018 Honda Odyssey – A minivan is expected to provide plenty of space at an approachable price, and the Odyssey delivers. It even features a V6 engine that can get up to speed in a hurry.
- 2018 Honda Fit – The Fit has a competitive price and a feature-packed accessories list, and low ownership costs will save you money for years to come. It’s worth stepping inside this vehicle as well, as you’ll find a surprisingly expansive interior for a subcompact car.
- 2018 Honda HR-V – U.S. News and World Report cite the HR-V’s reliability and strong build quality as main advantages. It’s even won a ‘Best Car for the Money’ award three years in a row.
Where Can I Find an Award-Winning Honda in Guam?
At Triple J Auto, we offer models from many different manufacturers including Honda, Acura, Kia, and more. Our dealership was even rated by military personnel as the best place to buy cars on Guam. Give us a ring at 671-648-2277 or visit our Honda dealership at 157 S. Marine Corps Dr. in Tamuning, Guam.
More About Honda Vehicles on Guam
Contact Us Honda and Toyota have been at the forefront of the market when it comes down to helpful safety technologies for your Palau area commute. Both the Honda Sensing suite of features and the Toyota Safety Sense technologies employ active features to help crashes from occurring on Guam. But which safety package – and, as…
Wondering if the Honda HR-V has AWD? The short answer is, yes — front-wheel drive is standard on the HR-V, and all-wheel drive is available on most configurations and standard on the top trim level. This means that the Honda HR-V provides extra traction when you’re driving to your favorite Guam beach. Learn more about the…
Shop New Honda Winner of the U.S. News “2018 Best Cars for Families” award, the 2018 Honda CR-V and 2018 Honda Odyssey are both strong choices for families in Barrigada, and you can find them both for sale right now at Triple J Guam near Tamuning. Find out how these Honda family vehicles earned their…