Tech Talk 7/14/2016
The hosts explain the quirky ways that customers describe unusual car sounds (0:52), then launch into a run down on the current weather and wet road conditions (1:50). From the tallest trucks to the lowest low-riders, no car is immune to water damage when it comes to flooded road conditions. As usual, listeners call in with a diverse assortment of questions for Triple J Auto’s certified car expert:
- What should drivers do about the infamous Mazda engine mounts? What about aftermarket options, re-initializing the mounts? (3:51)
- Why did my indicator light come on and how can I diagnose the problem? (7:07)
- Why is there a rattling or ticking sound in my air conditioning vent? (8:08)
- Why won’t my car start? (10:09)
- Why does my indicator show a symbol after replacing rims? (11:50)
- Why won’t my automatic vehicle reverse anymore? What can I do to replace the transmission? (13:43)
Listen as Patti Arroyo and Mike Fejeran discuss common car problems and how to deal with them.
More Tech Talk!