What is the 2020 Ford Ranger Towing Capacity?
Guam drivers in the market for a new Ford truck have probably thought long and hard about the 2020 Ford Ranger, especially when it comes to towing. With the 2020 Ford Ranger, you get a max towing capacity of 7,500 pounds. Read below to find out more information about the Ford Ranger towing capacity, payload capacity, engine species, and more with Triple J Guam.
2020 Ford Ranger Towing Capacity: Under the Hood
Virtually any tough job can be accomplished with the 2020 Ford Ranger. What makes this truck so powerful? Check out these engine specs:
- A 2.3L EcoBoost® engine comes standard with the 2020 Ford Ranger, delivering sophisticated technology to increase your truck’s power and efficiency.
- This standard engine gives you 270 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque.
- You also get an EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 26 mpg highway.
It’s the Built Ford Tough® label that tells you this vehicle and engine have been tested in brutal road conditions and steep hills. A Built Ford Tough® truck is likely to be able to face any Guam climate and still tow 7, 500 pounds!
2020 Ford Ranger Towing Capacity: Towing Package and Technology
The Ford Ranger towing capacity isn’t just about sheer power, but about the vital technology features that keep you in control when towing in Guam.
- For trailers, the Ranger is outfitted with 4-pin wiring in addition to ball mounting provisions in the rear bumper.
- Stay in your lane with Trailer Sway Control.
- Enjoy vital Electronic Shift-on-the-Fly (ESOF) and, on the 4×4, Neutral Towing Capability.
- Hill Descent Control™ within Trail Control™ system is available.
- Electronic Power-Assist Steering uses an electric motor to help you have a smooth ride.
Finally, the payload capacity depends upon a few factors. But with the right bed size and drivetrain (4×2 or 4×4 are your options), the max payload is 1,860 pounds! See how these specs compare to the 2021 Tacoma.
Find out More About the 2020 Ford Ranger with Triple J Guam
Impressed by the 2020 Ford Ranger towing capacity? Want to know more about the rugged and tough lineup of Ford trucks? Get in touch with Triple J Guam, where we can help you decide on your next truck and how you want to tweak it to your specifications at our service and parts center! Please contact us today with any questions!
Latest on Ford Model Features
Guam drivers know the power of the Ford F-150, but what about the new F-150? Just how much can the 2021 Ford F-150 tow? Well, it turns out that number is pretty staggering. When properly equipped, the 2021 Ford F-150 can tow up to 14,000 pounds! This will make quick work of any tough job…
Are you a fan of the 2020 Ford F-150? Are you excited about the new 2021 F-150? We sure are, and so are a lot of drivers on Guam. We can hardly wait until the new 2021 arrives at dealerships this fall, but we also have a large stock of 2020 F-150 models! No matter…
Guam drivers in the market for a new Ford truck have probably thought long and hard about the 2020 Ford Ranger, especially when it comes to towing. With the 2020 Ford Ranger, you get a max towing capacity of 7,500 pounds. Read below to find out more information about the Ford Ranger towing capacity, payload…