What are the 2021 Ford F-150 Bed Size Options?
Whether hauling equipment to the worksite on Guam or moving furniture to your new home, the Ford F-150 capacity offers the flexibility that you need to accommodate any task. For 2021, there are three different Ford F-150 bed size options available. Learn all about the bed size for Ford F-150 models, and stop by Triple J Guam for your test drive.
Ford F-150 Bed Lengths
The Ford F-150 truck bed size options range from 5.5 feet in length to 8 feet, so you can easily customize your ride to suit your everyday needs. Choose between the following bed sizes:
- 5.5 feet
- 6.5 feet
- 8 feet
Best-in Class Payload
In addition to the versatile Ford F-150 truck bed size options, this pickup also boasts best-in-class available towing and payload capacities. The redesigned body is made from a high-strength, military-grade aluminum alloy that is both lightweight and ultra-durable. When properly equipped, the F-150 reaches 14,000 pounds in available towing capacity with a maximum payload of 3,325 pounds!
Ford F-150 Trim Packages
For the 2021 model year, there are six different Ford F-150 models to explore. Which model will you take around the Guam roads?
- 2021 Ford F-150 XL: This model has a 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 engine with 290 hp, along with high-tech amenities like an 8-inch touchscreen and rear view camera.
- 2021 Ford F-150 XLT: The XLT adds a stylish two-bar black grille with chrome surround, plus available driver-assist safety features like the Blind Spot Information System with Cross-Traffic Alert.
- 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat: Featuring a 2.7L EcoBoost V6 engine, this powerhouse roars with 325 hp and additional features like SYNC 4 with voice recognition.
- 2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch®: The available 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 and 10-speed transmission brings this trim to the best-in-class payload, along with premium features like the available B&O Sound System and leather seating.
- 2021 Ford F-150 Platinum: Equipped with the available 5.0L V8, the Platinum brings even more luxury to the lineup with 20-inch polished wheels and the Ford Co-Pilot360 safety system.
- 2021 Ford F-150 Limited: The available 3.5L Ecoboost V6 reaches 400 hp and 500 lb-ft of torque, along with a massive 7.2kW output available to turn your F-150 into a generator.
Find Your F-150 at Triple J Guam
Need advice on the best bed size for your Ford F-150? Contact us at Triple J Guam to learn all about your choices. Between the three bed sizes and six trims, our team will help you find just the right customized pickup for your needs and budget. And if you can’t make the trip to our dealership in person, utilize our Online Shopper tool to buy with confidence from home!
More from Triple J Guam
If you are in the market for a budget-friendly sedan that will also help you save on fuel costs, look no further than the all-new 2022 Honda Civic. Take the base-level Honda Civic (Civic Sedan LX with a M-CVT), which earns an EPA-estimated city/40 mpg highway mpg*. You don’t have to worry about wasting…
The Honda CR-V has quickly become a popular pick with Guam drivers, and it’s not hard to see why. This versatile crossover really has made a name for itself in a crowded segment thanks to its striking good looks, advanced features, and efficient performance. If the CR-V has piqued your interest, you may be…
The Mazda CX-5 is a popular pick with Guam drivers, and it’s not hard to see why. It’s versatility, advanced features, and bold good looks set it atop the SUV segment. You have several outstanding options to choose from when it comes to 2021 Mazda CX-5 trims, so how do you narrow down your…