2021 Ford F-150 Towing Capacity
Guam drivers know the power of the Ford F-150, but what about the new F-150? Just how much can the 2021 Ford F-150 tow? Well, it turns out that number is pretty staggering. When properly equipped, the 2021 Ford F-150 can tow up to 14,000 pounds! This will make quick work of any tough job you have near Guam. Let’s explore the F-150 towing and hauling capabilities below.
2021 Ford F-150 Towing and Hauling Capacities
Across the whole range of F-150 models, you’ll find powerful capacities and performance. Below, we’ll break down the base and top performing engines on the 2021 Ford F-150 to show you just how capable this truck is.
2021 Ford F-150 Base Engine
- Configuration: 3.3L Ti-VCT V6
- Horsepower: 290 hp
- Torque: 265 lb-ft
- Min. / Max. Towing Capacity: 5,000 pounds / 8,200 pounds
- Min. / Max. Payload Capacity: 1,765 pounds / 1,985 pounds
2021 Ford F-150 Top Engine
- Configuration: 3.5L EcoBoost® V6
- Horsepower: 400 hp
- Torque: 500 lb-ft
- Min. / Max. Towing Capacity: 11,000 pounds / 14,000 pounds
- Min. / Max. Payload Capacity: 2,050 pounds / 3,250 pounds
What are the 2021 Ford F-150 Engine Options?
The F-150 can only perform these great feats with the help of a suite of powerful engine options. From the base engine to the top performing options, there are plenty of F-150 engines for you to choose from. Take some time to explore these options below.
2021 Ford F-150 Engines
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 with 290 hp and 265 lb-ft of torque
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 with 325 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque
- 5.0L Vi-VCT V8 with 400 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 with 400 hp and 500 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0L Power Stroke® V6 with 250 hp and 440 lb-ft of torque
- 3.5L PowerBoost™ Full Hybrid V6 with 430 hp and 570 lb-ft of torque
Explore the New 2021 Ford F-150 on Guam Today!
Does this new Ford truck sound like what you’ve been looking for? Contact us today to schedule an appointment, or a test drive, and find out for yourself! Once you’ve found the perfect model for your needs, you can start the financing process at home!
More on Ford Models
Guam drivers know the power of the Ford F-150, but what about the new F-150? Just how much can the 2021 Ford F-150 tow? Well, it turns out that number is pretty staggering. When properly equipped, the 2021 Ford F-150 can tow up to 14,000 pounds! This will make quick work of any tough job…
Are you a fan of the 2020 Ford F-150? Are you excited about the new 2021 F-150? We sure are, and so are a lot of drivers on Guam. We can hardly wait until the new 2021 arrives at dealerships this fall, but we also have a large stock of 2020 F-150 models! No matter…
Guam drivers in the market for a new Ford truck have probably thought long and hard about the 2020 Ford Ranger, especially when it comes to towing. With the 2020 Ford Ranger, you get a max towing capacity of 7,500 pounds. Read below to find out more information about the Ford Ranger towing capacity, payload…