A Look at the 2020 and 2021 Ford F-150 Models
Are you a fan of the 2020 Ford F-150? Are you excited about the new 2021 F-150? We sure are, and so are a lot of drivers on Guam. We can hardly wait until the new 2021 arrives at dealerships this fall, but we also have a large stock of 2020 F-150 models! No matter which Ford F-150 year you choose, you’ll have a towing capacity that is enough to handle your loaded trailer. You’ll also have advanced features and powerful engine performance across both model years. Let’s first look at the 2020 Ford F-150.
2020 Ford F-150 Price & Features
This dependable Ford truck starts at just $28,745 MSRP on the XL trim, and comes loaded with a ton of great features and technology. Inside and outside of the 2020 F-150, you’ll find great safety and convenience, based on the configuration, such as:
- Rear view camera with Dynamic Hitch Assist
- AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™
- SYNC® 3 functionality (XLT and above)
- 8-inch productivity screen (LARIAT and above)
- Lane-Keeping System (LARIAT and above)
- Heated and ventilated front seats (LARIAT and above)
- And much more
The 2020 F-150 is also as powerful and capable as you need it be, as you’ll see by its impressive performance specs.
2020 Ford F-150 Specs
Take a look below to learn all about the performance options on the 2020 Ford F-150:
- Base Engine: 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 w/290 horsepower and 265 lb-ft of torque
- Top Engine: H.O. 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 w/450 horsepower and 510 lb-ft of torque
- Min. Towing Capacity: 5,000 pounds
- Max. Towing Capacity: 13,200 pounds
- Min. Payload Capacity: 1,640 pounds
- Max. Payload Capacity: 3,270 pounds
The 2020 Ford F-150 is no slouch, but now let’s take a look at what the upcoming 2021 F-150 is capable of!
2021 Ford F-150 Features
This truck is famous for being a workhorse. But it’s far more than that. On top of a wide range of 2021 F-150 color options, here are just a few of the many available 2021 Ford F-150 features:
- Pro Power Onboard – a built-in, mobile generator
- Rear locking under seat storage
- Max Recline Seats
- Interior work surface
- 12-inch touchscreen
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist with Trailer Reverse Guidance
- Tailgate work surface
- Voice-activated navigation
- Intelligent adaptive cruise control
- Telescoping trailer tow mirrors
2021 Ford F-150 Specs
Let’s look at the nitty-gritty, like the 2021 Ford F-150 towing capacity and other details. Here are the 2021 Ford F-150 specs:
- Largest engine option – 5.0L V8
- Smallest engine option – 2.7L EcoBoost
- Cab sizes – Regular Cab, SuperCab, SuperCrew®
- Drivetrain options – RWD, 4×4
- 2021 Ford F-150 towing capacity – maximum 14,000 pounds
- Maximum seating – 6
- Available bed sizes – 5.5 ft., 6.5 ft., 8 ft.
- Maximum horsepower (V8 engine) – 395 hp
2021 Ford F-150 Price
The 2021 F-150 will be arriving at dealerships this fall. At this time, the starting MSRP for the base model trim (LX) with standard features is a very affordable $28,940. Price will vary depending on trims and options you choose.
Check Out the New Ford F-150 at Triple J Guam
You can bet we’ll let you know as soon as the new F-150 gets here. But, the 2020 Ford F-150 is pretty awesome, too. And it’s for sale right now at Triple J Guam. We make it easy for you to get behind the wheel of your next vehicle. You can even apply for financing online. You can also browse our entire inventory from the comfort of your own home! So contact us today!