UnderWater World Guam
Have you ever dreamed of diving beneath the crystal-clear waters of the CNMI and viewing our blue planet from another perspective? At UnderWater World Guam, you can. Whether you’re searching for a unique place to dine, you want to take an underwater safari, or you crave high seas adventure, UnderWater World Guam has something for you.
Go Under the Sea
The Guam Aquarium provides visitors with a unique experience – it puts you at the center of the action in a 7-foot wide, 7-foot tall underwater acrylic tunnel that travels below the ocean, allowing visitors to see life beneath the sea in all its natural beauty.
On the second floor of the aquarium, visitors can explore a sublime realm filled with jellyfish, Moray Eels, sea stars, puffer fish and more.
For visitors with a more adventurous spirit, the SeaTREK and Shark Dive put you face-to-face with the creatures of the deep, allowing you to get up close and personal without any specialized training.
UnderWater World Guam Restaurants
UnderWater World Guam also features six exciting restaurants that allow you to relax and enjoy the night air, or continue your undersea adventures:
- Dinner Under the Sea: Dine in the underwater tunnels and enjoy a four-course dinner while surrounded by curious sea life.
- Rooftop Beer Garden: Journey to the third-floor roof deck and take in breathtaking sunsets while you sample local favorites prepared by Chef Rey Desalla.
- Sea Grill: Local flavors combine with European dishes to create one-of-a-kind flavors in one of the island’s most elegant settings.
- Splash Bar and Café: If you prefer something more lively, this club will satisfy your need for nightlife and excellent food.
- Surface Lounge: Located on the fourth floor of the UnderWater World building, the Surface Lounge offers a full dinner menu, Tropical Drink Selections, and some of the best views of Tumon.
- Tail of the Whale: Home to the world’s only live fish bar-top counter, this fun, casual bar and dining facility has a light, friendly feel that invites merrymakers to relax and enjoy.
UnderWater World Guam Price
Ticket prices for non-residents are:
- Adult $23.00
- Children (3-11) $12.00
- Children under 3 FREE
An ongoing promotion gives residents of the CNMI, including Tinian and Rota, as well as members of the U.S. Military a 50-percent discount of regular admission Price.
More from Triple J Guam
We love to share our islands with visitors like you. Check out UnderWater World Guam to see some of the best the CNMI has to offer, and when you’re done, explore our other city guides to learn more about the best beaches, our favorite restaurants, things to do in Tumon, and how you can help those impacted by Typhoon Yutu.
UnderWater World is located in Tamuning, the island’s commercial center. If you’re going to visit, you should learn more about the fun things to do in the village!
More Local Tips
Here at Triple J Guam we are committed to providing outstanding customer service and finding new ways to make your car shopping experience as convenient and hassle-free as possible. It is with this goal in mind that we’ve added an Online Shopper feature to our website. Now our customers from Guam to Palau, can select, finance, and…
Whether you’re looking for a classic bouquet of red roses or a more extravagant arrangement of mixed tropical flowers, there are many florists in Guam that you can choose from to make Valentine’s Day special for the one you love. Here at Triple J Guam, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite Guam florists, any…
One of the most popular things to do in Guam and the CNMI is to dive beneath the waves and get up close and personal with a world of tropical creatures you won’t find anywhere else. If you’re thinking of vacationing in Guam this year and want to try your hand at Scuba diving –…